WIDE AREA DISPATCH COVERAGE FOR NEW JERSEY AND THE NEW YORK METRO AREA
DispatchPlus is a cloud-based, workforce management solution with high-productivity features designed specifically for dispatch-centric operations, running on the only nationwide network dedicated to business. Combined with rugged MOTOTRBO radios from Motorola Solutions, it’s easier than ever to reduce costs, improve productivity and increase revenue.
Our DispatchPlus Service In New Jersey and the New York Metro Area features:
- All digital, one-touch group-wide communications.
- GPS and Geofence tools to monitor location-based workers, manage workflow and improve workforce productivity.
- One-touch voice documentation – job start, job complete, arrival and more by pressing a button.
- Detailed voice reports can be submitted and shared with location, date and time stamps, eliminating the need for a dispatcher.
- Color-coded status mapping helps optimize deployment with real-time updates on every worker for increased efficiency.
- Web-based dispatch w/Intelligent Queuing™ and “listened to” verification to reduce backlog and on-hold time.
- Compliance with USDOT Distracted Driver regulations.
Through our custom-designed application, dispatch-centric organizations can:
- Automatically track the status of field workers in real-time with GPS and Geofence capabilities.
- Effectively capture and store critical field data, and generate customized productivity reports.
- Report issues or job status from a Motorola MOTOTRBO device without interrupting office staff or wasting productive time and fuel waiting on hold to speak to the office.
- Communicate safely and more efficiently with outbound text messages to mobile workers and receive recorded push-to-talk voice replies back to the office, thus eliminating needless back-and-forth calls between the office and mobile workforce.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with the enhanced security of a private, push-to-talk network, while utilizing proven durable and long-lasting two-way radio products from Motorola.
Contact Regional Communications Today to Find Out How Dispatchplus Can Help Your Business!
Send information about issues or status back to the office using your DispatchPlus two-way radio device. You can send voice descriptions, customized subject lines, mobile forms and time card data, all with the tap of an icon.
Prioritize at a Glance
View recognizable subjects via our secure web portal for easy prioritization. Send text messages to mobile workers, allowing them to read and send voice replies when it is safe and legal. Easily archive all messages in your company’s CRM system for review at a later date.
Provide automatic proof of performance when drivers enter and exit the geofence and reduce return trips to customers.
Automatic alerts let you know when workers arrive or depart a site without the need to call the office.
Help keep your team accountable and your valuable assets safe.
Import addresses to create your geofences quickly – View geofence activity on a map, dashboard or export to a CSV file.
Review route data to find ways to reduce overtime and improve route efficiency.
Get prompt answers to questions while in the field.
Dispatch workers faster to critical jobs.
Stay in control of mobile workers’ daily activities, location/route history and performance.
View routes, current locations, closest worker to an address – Plus, send text messages to mobile workers directly from the map view.